Cloud providers put to the test with enterprise adoption
Cloud computing is no longer a sandbox for test and development. Enterprises want to move mission critical workloads to the cloud like Microsoft and SAP. In doing so, they are looking for consumption-based pricing for different workloads; security and compliance guarantees; and deep QoS and metrics around application performance and response times to become part of the service level agreement (SLA) process.
That’s a sharp contrast to what is provided in most cloud computing SLAs today, which lack the necessary assurances for moving critical data and applications to the cloud. In 2012, look for cloud service providers to offer SLAs that cover the entire application stack and to focus on business outcomes and the services needed to support those rather than counting how many nines of availability a customer will get.
Join GigaOM Pro and our sponsor Virtustream for “Cloud providers put to the test with enterprise adoption”, a free analyst roundtable webinar on Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 10 a.m. PT.
What You Will Learn
- What enterprises are demanding from cloud providers in terms of SLAs, security guarantees, compliance and QoS
- How service providers are meeting these requirements
- Questions to ask service providers in an evaluation process
- How to integrate your public cloud workloads with internal IT
- The importance of focusing on business outcomes
Who Should Attend
- IT decision makers
- Cloud platform providers
- Service provider executives
- Enterprise software and technology vendors
Register Today! Reserve your spot at this webinar by completing the form below: