By Duncan Epping, Principal Architect.
For those who were looking for it, the vMSC white paper has been updated and I have requested it to be posted up again on vmware.com, as that process takes a couple of days. I have attached it to the blogpost that announces the paper for now.
- SRM Product Survey (Ken Werneburg) http://bit.ly/NUB35r
- Advanced VMkernel Settings for Disk Storage (Cormac Hogan) http://bit.ly/OIPGao
- Forwarding vCenter Server Logs to a Syslog Server (William Lam) http://bit.ly/Qvv2xD
- Storage DRS enables SIOC on datastores only if I/O load balancing is enabled (Frank Denneman) http://bit.ly/M3x8Ce
- New vSphere Blog Post: NetApp and IBM both vMSC certified (Duncan Epping) http://bit.ly/NJf7u1
- Upgrading to vCenter Server 5.0 Update 1a can fail when using an Oracle database (Justin King) http://bit.ly/Pxr4hg
- VMware Employee DR Sessions at VMworld (Ken Werneburg) http://bit.ly/MdavXb
- Some useful vmkfstools 'hidden' options (Cormac Hogan) http://bit.ly/OwIzCh
This article was syndicated via RSS from: http://blogs.vmware.com/vmtn/2012/08/technical-marketing-update-2012-week-30-tmupdate.html